|The GravityDropper allows you to go faster. This applies to both descending and climbing. The extra control you gain while descending can be translated into speed. The classic has a proven reliable track record making it an excellent choice.
- Want to descend faster and with more control? Lower your seat. You will feel an immediate change in the way your bike handles.
- Lowering your center of gravity (GravityDropper™) means better balance, more control,
and more confidence, which gives you the ability to go faster !!
- Ride sections you have only walked before!
- Maintain speed in sections you’ve had to back off a little before!
- Extra safety on downhill and technical sections!!
- Most efficient position for climbing and level terrain.
- To deliver maximum power to the pedals, you must have your seat in a raised position. Many bikers compromise their seat height for more technical riding.
- With the GravityDropper Classic, there is no compromise. Seat high for power and climbing and seat low for descending and control.
How It Works?
- Approach the descent, push the switch on your handlebar, and sit on the seat. Your seat is now locked in the lower position. To raise, push the switch, tap the seat and sit up.
- The GravityDroppers Patent Pending design is mechanical. There are no seals to blow and no oil to leak. It is an enclosed unit which minimizes dirt and mud entering.
- Moving from one position to another is done in a fraction of a second.
- Made in the USA from CNC’d 7075 T-6 aircraft aluminum. This high grade aluminum allows for strong lightweight units.
- Weight. The whole seatpost, including all hardware, switch and cables is 510 grams. The benefits gained from the GravityDropper far surpass the tiny amount of non-rolling weight you might add..
- Sizes available- 26.8, 27.0 and 27.2 Shims available for larger Posts including 28.6 , 29.2, 29.8, 30.0, 30.2, 30.4, 30.8, 30.9, 31.6, 31.8 and 34.9
- Standard Length is 350 mm. Shorter lengths of 275,300,325,mm and longer lengths of 375,400 are available.
- Available in 2inch, 3inch standard and 4inch drop. Also available in a multiposition. (UP, Down 1 inch, Fully down)
- Minimum exposed post. You would need to have 7 1/4 of exposed post in your up position to run a 4 inch drop post. 6 1/4 to run a 3 inch drop and 5 1/4 to run a 2 inch drop. You can put your existing post in your normal UP position and measure from where the post goes into the bike to the seat rails.
- Improve your technical skills immediately!
- Descend faster and with more control.
- Lowers your center of gravity.
- Increase stability and balance.
- Excellent for ledges, loose turns, technical downhills, and fast descents.
- Great for tight singletrack.
- Reduce crashes
- Faster climbing with seat in optimal climbing position
- Start out easier on steep climbs.
- Get on your bike easier on steep descents.
Still Need Help? Contact Us