Gravity Dropper Turbo LP
- Lower profile unit for clean cable routing
- Upgraded to 2024 aluminum
- 900% increase in strength
- New flexible housing for better cable routing
- Same reliable mechanical design
- 45 grams lighter than the GravityDropper Classic
- Unit now bolted to post instead of bonded
The new GravityDropper Turbo LP is replacing the GravityDropper Turbo, which came out in 2007. The GravityDropper Turbo is no longer available.
- GravityDropper specializes in Adjustable Height Seatposts
- Best of MTBR (Seatposts) awarded by riders 5 years in a row
- Mechanical design with compression spring good for 10 million cycles
- No air, oil, seals to leak
- Made in the USA with 95% parts machined in-house
- Great Customer Service
- Extremely smooth fast operation
- Solid locked feel when engaged in riding positions
- Replacement parts available so that you can make repairs!
- Only Teflon plastic touches aluminum providing long wear life
- Designed, developed, manufactured by riders
- Constructed of high quality material and craftsmanship
How It Works?
- Approach the descent, push the swith on your handlebar, and sit on the seat. Your seat is now locked in the lower position To raise, push the switch and sit up, or if you are out of the saddle, just push the switch.
- Moving from one position to another takes a fraction of a second.
- The Gravitydropper Turbo LP is made in the USA from CNC’d 2024 aircraft aluminum. This high grade aluminum allows for strong lightweight units.
- Weight. The whole seat post, including all hardware is approx 460 grams.
- Sizes available- 26.8, 27.0, 27.2 and 30.9 Shims available for larger Posts including 28.6 , 29.2, 29.8, 30, 30.2, 30.4, 30.8, 30.9, 31.6, 31.8, and 34.9
- Standard Length is 350 mm. Shorter lengths of 275, 300 and 325 mm as well as longer lengths of 375 and 400mm are available.In addition to standard 3inch drop, 2inch and 4 inch are now available. Each available in multi-position, UP, Down 1 inch, and Fully down.
- Minimum exposed post. You would need to have 7 1/4 of exposed post in your up position to run a 4 inch drop post. 6 1/4 to run a 3 inch drop and 5 1/4 to run a 2 inch drop. You can put your existing post in your normal UP position and measure from where the post goes into the bike to the seat rails.
- Lighter weight
- 900% stronger
- Lower profile cable routing
- Improve your technical skills immediately!
- You can get back behind the seat!
- Descend faster and with more control.
- Lowers your center of gravity.
- Increase stability and balance.
- Excellent for ledges, loose turns, technical downhills, and fast descents.
- Great for tight single track.
- Reduce crashes
- Faster climbing and flat terrain.
- Start out easier on steep climbs.
- Get on your bike easier on steep descents.
- Want to descend faster and with more control? Lower your seat. You will feel an immediate change in the way your bike handles.
- Lowering your center of gravity (GravityDropper™) means better balance, more control, and more confidence, which gives you the ability to go faster !!
- Ride sections you have only walked before!
- Maintain speed in sections you’ve had to back off a little before!Extra safety on downhill and technical sections!!
- Most efficient position for climbing and level terrain.
- To deliver maximum power to the pedals, you must have your seat in a raised position. Many bikers compromise their seat height for more technical riding.
- With the Gravitydropper Turbo, there is no compromise. Seat High for power and climbing. Seat low for descending.
Gravity Dropper Turbo LP
Still Need Help? Contact Us